Vampire Castle

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire RPG

Updates all around

Strayed Admin
    Strayed Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Updates all around Empty Updates all around

Post by Strayed Admin Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:22 pm

I’ve got the bare the bones of the site set up, right now it’s open for Roleplay, I’ll finish up the Map and locations info on the library page some time today or tomorrow. I’d like to get a few more new members, and there's open staff positions to any who thinks their up for it.
    Strayed Admin
    Strayed Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Updates all around Empty Re: Updates all around

Post by Strayed Admin Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:07 pm

Ok, so I need members, badly and I’m willing to take help from any that’s twilling to give it. I’d normally go back to sites that I’ve played at in the past, but the whole reason for creating my own site was to break away and do my own thing. As far as basics go the sites up and ready for members and role-plays. There is still a tone of content on the way, and I have some sizable story line events already planned as far introducing new Creatures, factions and all that.

This Forum is a role-play group, and I want really put the emphasis in-group, because members will help shape the world and story with their characters as things progress. So as for the lack of content that’s simply because I have a lack of members and that is where the content will come from.

Updates all around Untitl11

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 4:37 am